Andy is the co-founder of Click for Clients (www.clickforclients.com), a training company focused on teaching entrepreneurs how to build web-based marketing systems at minimal cost.
He began playing with the Internet in 1993 while working as a corporate graphic designer. In 1995, Andy saw the potential for doing business online, so he built an e-commerce site — ProjectorSuperStore.com — selling audio/visual hardware.
Not long after the site was up and running, and a few crude search engine optimization techniques later, requests started coming in from all over the world. In only three years, and with just three employees, the company grew from $0 to $12 million in sales.
Since then, Andy has started several other Internet businesses. He has also consulted with scores of small business owners across the country.
During this 44-minute interview, you’ll discover do-it-yourself secrets for creating a profitable website or blog, as well as …
– A simple way to convert “ugly” URLs into web addresses with keywords or phrases that search engines love.
– 3 ways you can stay on top of the latest trends in website design and functionality without spending hours scouring the Internet.
– How to automate the blog writing process and receive content targeted toward your key phrases.
– A free tool that rewrites text so you eliminate the risk of duplicate content on your website or blog.
– 2 online tools that help you identify lucrative keywords with low competition, making it easy for you to optimize your website for the top position in the search engines.
– A quick and easy technique for generating back links that will help push your website up the search engines.
– 4 resources you can start using today to instantly generate traffic and build back links to your website — at absolutely no cost.
– How you can quickly get started using social media to network, distribute your own content and receive cutting-edge information about your industry before anyone else.
– And much more.
This product is manufactured on demand using CD-R recordable media. Amazon.com’s standard return policy will apply.